Grants for Ohio Residents with Disabilities and Nonprofits
Good news! Community Fund announces that we have resumed accepting new grant applications! In early 2024, our Board of Directors will consider grant applications received during the 4th Quarter of 2023.
Grant Forms and Instructions
The instructions and eligibility requirements for each grant are located below. You may download the application form by clicking on the applicable link below or you may call our office at 216.736.4540 and ask for a paper form to be mailed to you.
- Grant for Individual (with and without Financial Hardship)
- Grant for Former Community Fund Beneficiaries
- Grant for Nonprofit Organization
Please note that applications that do not comply with the instructions will not be considered. Additionally, applications submitted for the following items will not be considered:
- Food and/or shelter expenses (rent, mortgage, utility bills, groceries, etc.)
- Items unrelated to the applicant’s disability or that are not medically necessary
- Nursing home expenses
- Caregiving payments to family members or friends of the applicant
- Reimbursement payments to the applicant