Who can request statements?

November 13, 2020

This depends on the type of trust. For Pooled Medicaid Payback Trusts and irrevocable Master Trusts, the Designated Advocate has sole authority to receive and request statements. For revocable Master Trusts, the Grantor receives statements while the Trust is not distributable, meaning funded with less than $15,000, but once the Trust has accumulated a balance of $15,000 or more (even if the balance later declines), statements are sent to the Designated Advocate.