Who receives tax documents related to the Trust?

November 13, 2020

This depends on the type of trust. For Pooled Medicaid Payback Trusts and irrevocable Master Trusts, the Designated Advocate will receive tax documents on behalf of the Beneficiary. For revocable Master Trusts, the Grantor will receive tax information to be reported on the Grantor’s own tax return.